Ring, Necklace & Bracelet Size Guide
Normally, the average woman’s ring size is between 5-7, while the average man’s size ranges between 8-10-1/2. Here you may find some tips to measure your finger size and find your perfect fit.
How to measure
1. Cut a strip of paper or use a tape;
2. Wrap the piece of paper or tape around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over;
3. When it becomes a complete circle, mark where the paper overlaps;
4. Measure the length with a ruler;
5. Refer to the ring size chart below.
Note: If the size of your knuckle is a larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
Ring Size Chart
How to measure
1. Wrap the soft tape around the broadest part of your wrist to measure your wrist.
2. Or use a strip of paper around the broadest part of your wrist and mark where the paper overlaps. Then measure the length with a ruler.
3. Add one inch, or 2.5 cm, onto this measurement to get the final length of your bracelets.
4. Note: If the measurements between sizes, choose the smaller size If you wear it tightly; choose the next size up if you like to wear it loosely.
Bracelet Size Chart
How to choose the chain length
Different necklace lengths are the iconic elements involved in determining the overall style of the necklace. Here you may find the suggestions of necklace length and for which styles of the necklace may fit.
Necklace Size Chart